9 Step On-Page Optimization for Increasing Your Local Relevancy - Make Google Fall in Love with Your Site
Hey there you GMB SEO Ninjas, it's Chaz again with another other the shoulder look at how we add a massive dose of local relevancy to our websites and make Google Bot fall in love with us.
Not only do we see better rankings in Local Maps from using this approach, but also in the organic SERPs too.
Just a word of advice before we dive into the nuts and bolts. have patience when waiting for results from on-page changes. We usually don't see movement for 7 to 10 days after doing on-page optimization.
Watch in about 25 Minutes We Turn Our Web Page into a Local Ranking Machine
These On-Page Steps Are a Perfect Fit for Our GMB Optimization Service!
If you are struggling to develop a GMB Optimization System, don't fret we have you covered with a done-for-you solution that will completely take care of all the tasks needed to optimize your Google My Business listing. Learn about everything we do to give you that added advantage in local maps SEO
Key Take Aways From This Training
- Make sure the main category and city is listed in the H1 or H2 tags
- Include the company NAP on the web page you are optimizing
- Link the company name and address to Google Maps Places Search URL
- Include Schema or Json mark up on the web page.
- Link to your business G+ about, photos, or reviews page.
- Include 2 - 4 outbound Google Maps links to other nearby attractions in the city.
- Embed a My Maps on page, be sure toinclude driving directions in the map.
- Embed your Google + Badge on the page.
- Embed a published photo postfrom the business Google + posts page.